.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Sad End Of Gia-Gina In Italy/Across The Pond

I loved having this blog. I started it as a way to keep my family and friends in Seattle, Hawaii, Guam and elsewhere abreast of my comings and goings as I left Seattle for Italy in Jan of 2005. It was really a great way to keep in touch with everyone even as the blog evolved into a way for me to meet other expats all over the world. As I explored and immersed myself in the Italian culture I got a chance to share my thoughts and experiences with the blogging world. Support, goodwill and love flowed from the keystrokes of friends all over the globe. I will always be grateful to everyone who read, wrote and commented.

With two small babies to concentrate on, I really do not have time to keep up two blogs. So farewell to Gia-Gina in Italy and Gia-Gina Across the Pond. Deme and I will still eat, cook and live our lives but I think my job as a mom comes first and so if you want to continue reading about our family, come on over to our Sprog Blog.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous bisnis online said...

yeahh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home