.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sprog Number 2 Has Arrived!

Yes we are still remodeling and in spite of all the construction going on Lorenzo Yu decided to arrive, see the baby blog for updates. I predict a slow death for this blog after all the work on the condo has been done. Two babies in diapers will be a handful and I think one blog will be work enough.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home