.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Friday, November 02, 2007

A Nice Mention

Newsflash: Remodeling still going on and Sprog #2 has not shown his face yet.

Amber tagged me for this post. Do I feel I am nice? Am I a good person? I have always thought that I am. I hate to self promote so I won't but in my heart of hearts I know I am a loving mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. There are so many ways to express kindness I think. One can volunteer to hold babies in the NICU, cook a meal at a homeless shelter, pick up garbage in your neighborhood on Earth Day, send a card to someone you love or like, make a donation to a charity, the list goes on and on.

Over the years I have tried not to be too negative about my life in Italy as a foreigner. I opened myself up to making new friends and now I miss them all terribly. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Still I have so much to be grateful for. Thank you Amber for making me remember all these wonderful blessings in my life.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Underpinning Toledo said...

Appreciaate your blog post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home