.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Design School 101

Design has never been my forte. This remodeling project has really taken over my life. Last night I dreamt in square footage, price per gallon, tile and bamboo flooring. My dreams are interrupted by bidding wars as well as countless hours of Internet research. We hope to update the condo with contemporary bathrooms and a fully functional kitchen. By this time next year, if we are lucky we will have sold the condo and will be in our new home.

Today we went to pick up a special order, stainless steel undermount wet bar sink for our wet bar. At the showroom we saw the most fantastic bathroom sinks and vanities, see photos below. As you can imagine high style comes with very high prices. I love them all and do not have a favorite.






Demetrio's favorite.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Gil said...

I agree with Demetrio! Glad to hear you are well and having so much fun on the Coast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home